You are going to taste 5 premium Romanian new vintages.
Did you know that Red King has been released? And also the new rose from Ferdi Winery?
Let’s taste together 4 freshly launched wines to know if it’s worth it or not to cellar; Because you know they won’t be available in 2 months, right?
Ferdi Winery is a boutique-premium winery that offers the wine lovers the privilege of tasting a wine made exclusively by hand and in very limited editions. The vinification system is a long-term one, considering that the red wines are matured, from one to two years, in American, French and Romanian oak barrels, renewed every three to four years.
Ferdi Winery wines are distinguished by their naturalness, consistency, acidity and elegance. The use of the traditional wine-making method results in a range of balanced and refined wines.
1. Red King Rezerva 2019, Cabernet Sauvignon, Red Wine Alc.15% – Welcome Toast
2. Cuvee Francisc 2019, Cabernet Franc and Merlot, Red Wine Alc.14.4%
3. Cuvee Alexandra 2021, Tămâioasă Românească & Sauvignon Blanc, Dry White Alc.13.1%
4. Rose Cosmina 2021, Merlot, Shiraz & Blaufränkisch, Rose Wine Alc.12.9%
5. Madame S, Unreleased Wine- TANK Sample, Sauvignon Blanc, Dry White Wine Alc.13%
Includes: the wines in the list, cheese or cold meats platters, water.
Preliminary registration by phone: 0040 740 541 107
The final reservation is made after payment. You can pay at the bar or through your bank account. Not later than 24 hours before the event.
Cancellation policy: for a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the event.
Limited places due to the restrictions imposed by the pandemic situation.
Select the day
Complete your reservation