- This event has passed.
Wine tasting: unexpected friend, Saperavi grape (Georgia)
28 January 2022 @ 18:30 - 21:00LEI170
You are going to taste nine different premium Georgian and Moldovan wines.
The star of the evening is Mukuzani (Мукузани), a Georgian red dry wine made from the Saperavi grape variety.
Mihai Druță, president of the Moldovan Sommelier Association.
Wine tasting list:
- Efervescent Mied, Sudhoncentrat Cahul 2021 – semi-dry white alc.9% (welcome toast)
- Batono De’wino Goruli Mtsvane 2020 – dry white alc.12.5%
- White by Onitcani, Novak 2020 – dry white alc.13%
- White Wedding 2020, Viorica + Pinot Grigio, PGI Stefan Voda – dry white alc.13.5%
- Mariage Rose 2020, Traminer Roz + Pinot Gris, IGP Stefan Voda – dry rose alc.13.5%
- Batono De’wino Mukuzani 2019 – dry red alc.13%
- Black Red Blend #1, Novak 2018 – dry red barrel blend alc.13.5%
- Black Red Blend #2, Novak 2017 – dry red barrel blend alc.14%
- Efervescent Mied, Sudhoncentrat Cahul, 2021 – semi-sweet roses alc.11% (toast closing)
Price: 170 lei
Includes: the wines in the list, cheese or cold meats platters and water.
Preliminary registration by phone: 0722 563 693 the final reservation is made after payment (24 hours before the event). You can pay at the bar or through your bank account. Cancellation policy for a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the event.
Limited places due to the restrictions imposed by the pandemic situation.